Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Swimming

Today I see you and get my strength. It's been two months since you startedswimimg . First day at pool, you  had ran right out of the door and I was  running  behind you 9 month pregnant :-) It has got much better now. Infact I am so amazed at you.Each day you face your fear.  As i write this post I see you stand there near the pool and I see you grow , into a man . In your mind fear is water and yet you stand at the edge of the pool and jump into it. You have taught me many things  and the most to be brave ! Love you my boy ,you ARE my hero. Hey! Now you look at me and even managed a smile !!  I am so grateful to my parents who took you to your  swimming class, even if it was rain and bad weather at times. Aai being Aai and pappa being pappa spoilt you rotten:) Making you sit on the cycle and Aai trying to feed you before your swim. You have by mistake bit her hand one time ...Ouch !!! Come to think of it,my labour pains started right here, running in the heat and waiting at the swimming pool.I had felt the first contraction . Baby G is here with me looking at you swim. Hope one day I see both of you swim and enjoying the water and have fun together . Time to pack up and drive my kids back home.  

1 comment:

Sumee said...

Awww... So nice that Pannu is liking it now.. Remember how he used to love the sprinkles over here. I look at those pic & can't stop smiling.. Love to both cuties..