Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Its a Perfect Sunday evening. I am sitting near my window, The sun is finally out after three days of rain.....My hubby is feeding my son mac and cheese, who btw is at his best behaviour.....In fact the cutest. He came and tugged at me telling me "amma hei lulul u ". which I guess was "amma love you" (or was that hello ??). aaaawwwww:)Keeping with the good feeling going, I spoke to my family back in India. They seem to take more vacation esp when Iam not around but I am happy that they are having a good time.

Its this feeling that I had which I wanted to share with you all. I dont feel it often. This kind of lazy contented dreamy hmmmmmm kind of feeling ?Is it the weather or is it the 10hr of undisturbed sleep that I had after probably 2 year's? Or I guess its all the busy schedules that fill up our weekdays to-Do list which leaves our sunday with Recharge-batteries!!.No I think it is spending time with my family which matters.Or could it be that I finally saw some sprouts in the flower bed even though giving up hope on it?whatever it is Iam Loving It!!Sundays are so special in so many ways.I never used to really appreciate them before cause it brings the dreaded Monday right behind it.Well If you ask me to pick my fav day now of the week its got to be Sunday. A day for doing and undoing and just being :)Wow thats Thank-God-its-Sunday for me.

Here's to having Sunday in our life.Would love to know if yu all feel the same way too.

2 comments:

Sumee said...

Nah,... I still still like TGIF's.. !!! Still dread when Sunday afternoon dawns, coz have to go back to work.. bahhh...

Vidya said...

Hey nice to know you caught our fever.Keep up the good work